Friday, February 20, 2009

Hope.

If you know me at all, then you know I fail at updating in blog form. I also noticed my last post on here was not something I want to share with the world, so I deleted it.

Normally this time of the year I get extremely depressed, but honestly I've never been happier. And I have an incredibly amazing guy to thank for that. 

Ever since I was a little girl I held on to this hope that someday I would meet someone who would just complete me. Of course then I got disillusioned and decided to settle for less. Which in the end left me with guys who treated me like crap- who enjoyed throwing my heart around like it was nothing. 

But I never gave up hope, that one day.. if I was lucky enough, I would meet someone who would constantly make me smile. 

And then I did, and I have to say it happens when you least expect it. Even though I never gave up hope... I was walking on one fine wire. I almost did. I was tired of these guys throwing my heart around like as if it was some kind of game. I was tired of being lied too, of not knowing who to trust. 

And then one day I opened my eyes and saw myself falling for someone I never thought I would fall for. but I'm glad I did. I finally found someone that treats me the way I deserved to be treated... who doesn't throw my heart around... who actually cares for my heart. 

I guess the whole point is- don't waste your time on someone who's not worth wasting time on. I've been there. I wasted a whole year on someone who wasn't even worth my time, or even breath for that matter. I couldn't let go because I was afraid if I did I would be alone. But the truth is, I was more alone in that relationship than I was when I got out of it. 

And everyone deserves to be happy... to find someone that can bring out the best in you. That person is out there for you. Look closely you'll see... when you least expect it. Trust me. At least have a little faith in me. :)

Never give up hope. And never stop dreaming. 

I can't guarantee when the next time I will update this. I just wanted to leave you with something until then. 

love love - Adi

No comments: